On my last day at home in Oxford I went to see my dad and my baby brother. As I always do, I ended up taking a million pictures of him because he’s just so gorgeous and I put my favourites in this little collage and stuck it on here, and as my wallpaper.
He’s eight months old and can already stand up and crawl - hopefully by Christmas he’ll be walking, fingers crossed.
4:38 am • 17 November 2012
I’ve decided to try blogging again. I suddenly have some time on my hands and I feel that it would be best spent explaining about my new found addiction to online shopping. It was my twenty first birthday on Tuesday, and i’ve come home to Oxford for a couple of days to spend time with my family. Did quite a lot of shopping too, not online for once.
1) Reindeer Onesie | Primark | £10.00
2) Black Leather Bag | River Island | £22.00
3) Black Leather Rucsack | Accessorize | £38.00
4) Penguin T-shirt | River Island | £12.00
5) Red Jumper | Primark | £8.00
6) Purple High Waisted Skirt | Primark | £10.00
4:17 pm • 15 November 2012